What We Do
Proactive, pragmatic problem solving – that is the critical difference between the ELDI approach and simply getting “legal advice” which may or may not solve an actual problem.
Employers face pervasive legal risks from employee related claims. Many situations are simply out of an employer’s control. When a situation arises, we offer comprehensive investigation, counseling, and training services to effectively resolve the situation and minimize risk. Rather than simply providing legal advice, we work with management to determine specific, practical solutions based on the way your business works – so you can get back to work.
ELDI provides a comprehensive range of services to teach, manage risk, and defend employers against potentially devastating legal claims.
- Employee Training and Human Resources Compliance
- Wage and Overtime Compliance and Disputes
- Employer Compliance Assistance
- Workplace Investigations and Dispute Resolution Services
- Employer Legal Risk management
- Sexual Harassment Investigation and Defense
- Workplace Harassment Investigation and Defense
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliance and Defense
- Workplace Anti-Harassment and Anti-Discrimination Training
- FMLA and Medical/Personal Leave of Absence Management
- Employment Agreements and Related Disputes/Litigation
- Litigation defense and Claims Before Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and State Commissions